Time for a new DIY! This time I'll show you a personal old favorite. Pressed flower in a frame! When I was little, I did this kind of "paintings" all the time and I loved it. It feels so personal and the result is so beautiful. It is simple too even though it takes a few weeks. Here we go!
1. Place the flower on the paper towels in a spread in the heavy book. Close the book and put more books or something else heavy on top of it and let it lay like that for a few weeks until the flower dries.
2. Klipp ut det fina pappret så att det passar ramen.
2. Cut the fine paper so that it fits the frame.
3. Gently put glue on the flower. Is it a big tube tube it may be easier to brush the blue on with a paintbrush. Then gently push the flower against the paper. It may be helpful to sketch lightly with a pencil on the paper where the flower should be before you glue it so that it looks nice in the frame.
4. Låt blomman torka och stoppa den sedan i ramen och stäng.
4. Let the flower dry and put it in the frame and close it.