Time for a new DIY now that it's fall and I have time over for some crafting again. This time I put together my own autumn wreath of things I found in the woods. Some cones and I was looking like crazy for acorns but I only found a few small ones. The squirrels beat me to it! Then I bought cotton flowers at work and used too. But you can have whatever you want! Then as you can see my cones "struck out" overnight (nothing I had expected, haha) so a tip is to let them dry completely indoors before you glue them on. However, I liked them better like this so I was happy anyway!
1. You need: a wreath body, beautiful pine cones and other autumn stuff, glue gun, coffee beans and string.
2. Limma på alla kottar, nötter och liknande på kransen så att den är täckt.
2. Glue all the cones and nuts onto the wreath so that it's completely covered.
3. Ta kaffebönorna och limma fast dem i alla små hål som inte kottarna kan täcka.
3. Take the coffee beans and glue them in the small wholes that the cones can't cover.
4. Vira ett snöre/band om och knyt små rosetter om du vill.
4. Wrap a piece of string/ribbon around and tie small bows if you want to.