It's been a long time since I last posted a DIY project so I though it was time to make one. This time I'm going to show you how to make a beautiful and personal decor piece for you shelves or desk. I thought that it was going to take all day when I started but I was all done in one hour (I didn't do the back and the top though), but it depends on which letter you choose. So, why did I choose X? Simple, I thought it was the most beautiful one!
Du behöver: Bokstav i kartong (finns på Panduro), Limpistol, 12 meter paljettband (finns på Panduro) och en sax.
You'll need: A letter/letters in cardboard, a glue gun, 12 meter sequin ribbon and scissors.
1. Start by choosing a part to begin with and cut a few pieces sequin ribbon in the right size, make sure to leave some extra sequins because the ones in the ends fall off sometimes.
2. Tryck ut små "limpluttar" (i brist på bättre ord, haha) i början, några på mitten och en i slutet av ytan du ska börja täcka och tryck sedan snabbt fast en av de färdigklippta bitarna.
2. Push out small lumps of glue in the start, a few in the middle and in the end of the space you are going to cover and quickly push one of the pre cut pieces of ribbon onto it.
3. Keep placing the pieces of ribbon next to each other so that the whole letter gets covered.
4. Klipp alla kanter raka och limma fast lösa paljetter på ställen där det ser glest ut. Klart!
4. Cut the edges even and glue loose sequins where you can see the cardboard. Done!