Hello babes! I had a short blog break yeasterday because I was so tired when I landed in Perth and I mostly wanted to spend time with Jesper. It feels so amazing to be back here in my paradise, it really feels like home. Today we had typical Perth weather with heat and sun! Here are some phone pictures from Sweden:
2. En fika med varm choklad och blåbärspaj på Tant Brun, utan tvekan ett av de mysigaste caféerna någonsin året runt!
3. All pyntning inomhus blev så mycket finare när snön kom.
4. Tidig och kall morgon.
1. Sigtuna's christmas tree.
2. Hot chocolate and blueberry pie at Tant Brun, one of my all time favorite caféet in Sweden all year round.
3. All christmas decorations looked even better when the snow fell.
4. Early and cold morning.
2. Myste med min allra nyaste kusin Kerstin (bara 3 dagar gammal på bilden!) och hennes busiga storasyster Ester såklart.
3. En av favoritjulklapparna!
4. Charktallrik med fina Sofia
1. Yet another winter sunset
2. Met my new cousin (only 3 days old in this picture) and her big sister.
3. One of my favorite presents from Santa
4. Chark plate with Sofia
1-4. Celebrated New Year's with Sofia and her family. We had such a quite and nice night with playing, great food, Swedish marängswiss for dessert and of course, fireworks.
1-4. Goodbye dinner with Matilda! As usual we were the last people at the restaurant.